Which Competition This Weekend Are You Most Excited For? Lol! There's A Lot Of Them

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 9, 2011
This weekend is pack with stuff. There is:
SuperNationals - Indy
THE MAJORS
WSF Atlantic City
UCA - College Nationals

My choice will be....................probably............INDY. Just because everyone will be fighting for the WORLDS BID. Not that i do want to see them all but only one must be choosen. :)

the majors! it's been really like, advertised i guess so i'm really interested to see how everyone will go. plus it's like the best of the best :D

Well I have been excited to see how the majors turns out. But not to hijack the post but I do have a little anecdote about another competition on that list

Oh WSF... I have not some embarrassing memories from that competition. I was 17 years old and it was the first cheer competition I had ever been in. I had only on the team for about a month. Anyways I shaking and extremely nervous but but on a fake smile and agreed to walk about onto the mat first with a couple of my teammates. My teams name was called and I began to run out not realizing that the spring floor on the stage was raised... as all spring floors are. *BAM* face plant in front of the entire arena! I was embarrassed... but we still pulled off an amazing routine and take grand champ!

Get your dallas shirt now
dallasi.jpg

Email: [email protected]
to order & pick up in Dallas

Latest posts

Back