High School Which High School Camp Will Your Squad Be Attending This Summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2012
Role:
Industry Professional
Does anyone know how much it costs to do a home camp/how you sign up for one? Can you do an NCA home camp but get a UCA bid? Does it matter how many days you sign up for if you want a bid? Like is there a 2 day requirement for a bid or something?
You need atleast a 2 day camp to fulfill the credentialing requirement to attend nationals. Not sure in terms of bids and brands though.

Feb 5, 2011
Role:
Coach
Does anyone know how much it costs to do a home camp/how you sign up for one? Can you do an NCA home camp but get a UCA bid? Does it matter how many days you sign up for if you want a bid? Like is there a 2 day requirement for a bid or something?
I don't know pricing, but contact your state rep to sign up for a home camp. UCA doesn't give nationals bids at camp. You have to compete at a UCA regional to get a bid to nationals. You can get credentialed though, which is a requirement in order to attend nationals. I think the minimum is 2 days of camp to get credentialed.

NCA camp used to give NCA nationals bids at camp. I haven't been in 9 years, so I'm unsure if they still do that or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts