High School Which High School Camp Will Your Squad Be Attending This Summer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2011
I know the UCA Camp at the University of Kentucky will feature top high school squads like Dunbar, Greenup County, Graves County, North Laurel, Pikeville and many more squads.

Central Wisconsin Cheer Camps in North Fond Du Lac! It's a smaller program, but they always pay each team the individual attention they need to succeed! Plus the material they provide is always so original and well-choreographed!

Hoping to see plenty of teams at Chula Vista Stunt & Traditional camp in the Wisconsin Dells! Always a fun camp and so much fun to be a part of as staff!

My team goes to trail's end which is part of the pine forest group of camps. It's such a fun camp and I love seeing all the NE talent come in.

World Class Cheerleading :D 3 day home and 3 day away camp for the price of one. We've gone the last three years and love it!

My CP will be at a 4 day camp at Chula Vista in Wisconsin Dells. She is so excited to go there again this year. They had a blast last year and really helped her get to know the girls on the squad as a freshman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back