Music Who Mixed...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Who did the 08-09 and 09-10 mixes for Premier TN pumas? I was also wondering who does WC Odyssey's. I love all these mixes!!

Version 1 was by Patrick (CheerMusicPro)
Version 2 was by Chat (Slapfire)
Cuz Chat offered to remix their worlds music for free, totally undercutting and screwing Patrick. I wouldn't even take a free mix from this guy. He has zero business ethic.

Who did the 08-09 and 09-10 mixes for Premier TN pumas? I was also wondering who does WC Odyssey's. I love all these mixes!!

For Premier TN Pumas, the first few mixes were done by Miguel, I'm pretty sure. Then Worlds was Kyle!
Miguel does great music. He did Premier TN Coed Pumas, as well.

Cuz Chat offered to remix their worlds music for free, totally undercutting and screwing Patrick. I wouldn't even take a free mix from this guy. He has zero business ethic.
WOW. For being a free mix, it was the best mix he's done. I guess because it actually had more music than usual. He usually just sings an entire cheer mix!

i know that chat offered the same deal to several programs and they decided to pass. he could only do the free mix because twist and shout agreed and whether or not we concur with the means, i will say that chat's worlds mix was great.

Back