Who Will Be Attending All Levels This Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 20, 2011
With the new changes that have been in affect this competition season, how many teams have chosen to compete at one of the eight All Levels locations to qulaify for the virtual championship?

by changes do you mean the usasf worlds policy update email? because that won't effect all levels! (if not sorry:))

there were changes to all levels, its piggy backed onto existing competitions and I don't think you even have to qualify anymore.

We are attending the NCA Daytona Competition

The changes to all-levels is that it's going to a regular competition anyone can attend, but pay an extra fee to be entered into the virtual comp.

I don't believe our gym will attend again. Not super thrilled with how it was run, and they prefer to be done by the end of march, not a fan of getting anti-climatic results once the season has been over for several weeks.

I think everyone is still confused. Even though All-Levels competitions will be piggybacked off of 6 existing events there are two seperate locations (Atlanta & Dallas)that will be just like an All-Levels event last year. NO FEES are required for ANY team even when you make it into the virtual championship. All you have to do to qualify for the Virtual Championship is go to one of the eight qualifying events and place.

All of the All-Levels competitions will not be done in March either. The first event is March 31st-April 1st and the last competition will be on April 21-22nd. The Virtual Championship is still set to be held in May like it was for this past season and the buzz is, the winners get RINGS this season.

I think everyone is still confused. Even though All-Levels competitions will be piggybacked off of 6 existing events there are two seperate locations (Atlanta & Dallas)that will be just like an All-Levels event last year. NO FEES are required for ANY team even when you make it into the virtual championship. All you have to do to qualify for the Virtual Championship is go to one of the eight qualifying events and place.

All of the All-Levels competitions will not be done in March either. The first event is March 31st-April 1st and the last competition will be on April 21-22nd. The Virtual Championship is still set to be held in May like it was for this past season and the buzz is, the winners get RINGS this season.
I believe you are wrong on the changes. Last year you competed in select competitions to win a bid to all levels in one of the select cities much like a bid to Worlds. Then you competed in your select city ( closest city to your gym) against the other bid winners in your area. The winners from your cities competition competed against the others cities winners in a virtual championship. Now the have selected a few competitions that already exist throughout the country and the winners of each division of these chosen competitions face each other in a virtually championship. No more actual bid winners meeting on the floor competition. I think it made it a lot weeker title and kind of dumb but that's my opinion.

I believe you are wrong on the changes. Last year you competed in select competitions to win a bid to all levels in one of the select cities much like a bid to Worlds. Then you competed in your select city ( closest city to your gym) against the other bid winners in your area. The winners from your cities competition competed against the others cities winners in a virtual championship. Now the have selected a few competitions that already exist throughout the country and the winners of each division of these chosen competitions face each other in a virtually championship. No more actual bid winners meeting on the floor competition. I think it made it a lot weeker title and kind of dumb but that's my opinion.

I think it is actually a stronger title now, a lot more teams will be participating now that it's piggy backed onto other competitions, and you still get the nation wide comparison while getting to stay close to home. I think it's great, and the changes are why we'll be participating this year. The bids, and it being separate competitions kept a lot of really strong teams out of it.

I am personally looking forward to all levels but am still confused about the changes too. My gym will be attending the one in Anaheim, CA. If anyone has more details, pleAse let me know. Thanks!

ONE Athletic (sr 3 and sr4 ) will be attending in philly- last year sr 4 formally Gravity cheer Intensity (gyms split this team and most of our jr kids went to OA) won the online- I so wish there were rings then My daughter has 4 of those hoodies- same color-same size...

I know how it was done last year and I said that All-Levels will be piggy-backed off of 6 existing locations besides Atlanta and Dallas. I believe that their choice to not do bids, gives everyone a fair chance to go to the virtual championship. PLUS Have you seen the past numbers of the competitions where All-Levels will be held this year? They are huge events AND provide major competition. Especially Anaheim with Cali teams....they even had teams from Scotland and England come last year. I think it would great for this to actually grow into an International competition if those teams won against US teams. Who knows...maybe All-Levels will be the closest thing to Worlds in the coming seasons.

Back