OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So this past episode I looked up the competition...and Chloe and maddie werent even in the same division...again...and again...they just happened not to show that chloe won her division too...they made her seem like she did awful..

When they show awards on the show they dont do it by "division" they go for the Overall Awards kind of like Grand Champions. Maddie won the Overall in her age group and got best choreography. Chloe and The Group didn't place overall.

When they show awards on the show they dont do it by "division" they go for the Overall Awards kind of like Grand Champions. Maddie won the Overall in her age group and got best choreography. Chloe and The Group didn't place overall.
Actually Chloe did place. she got 2nd and she got 1st in intermediate lyrical they just chose not to show it to make the viewers think she lost.

either way there was no reason for abby to act like she was worst dancer out there

:banghead: Uggggh. That's so stupid with Maddie and Chloe. Imagine how Chloe feels watching this, knowing she won and they're making it out to America that she didn't even place! They seriously need a new plotline. Focus on how Peyton is 12 feet tall next to Mackenzie and double her age..

:banghead: Uggggh. That's so stupid with Maddie and Chloe. Imagine how Chloe feels watching this, knowing she won and they're making it out to America that she didn't even place! They seriously need a new plotline. Focus on how Peyton is 12 feet tall next to Mackenzie and double her age..
or how peyton & mackenzie's mothers are crazier than all of the other mothers combined.. :banghead:

For the Maddie fans out there! She was asked to be in Alexx Calise's music video for the song "cry" which she did a solo to last season! here it is.

wow, those silhouetted shots are gorgeous but it annoys me that maddies costume totally does not match what alexx is wearing ah well gorgeous song, gorgeous dancing, glad maddie got the chance to do this, how much do you wanna bet abby will be rubbing this all up in everybodys face even though chole already did one

The silhouette shots are gorgeous but I really wish Maddies face would have reflected the song throughout. When she performs her solos she is very good at getting the emotion across and it may just be that the shot used seemed to nearly always show her with a big grin on her face but it didn't seem to fit with the song at all. Her dancing though was lovely as always and its great for her to get the opportunity to do these things, just as someone who has worked as a dancer these little things bug me

wow, those silhouetted shots are gorgeous but it annoys me that maddies costume totally does not match what alexx is wearing ah well gorgeous song, gorgeous dancing, glad maddie got the chance to do this, how much do you wanna bet abby will be rubbing this all up in everybodys face even though chole already did one
Neither the costume nor her face matched..They song is called cry, yet, Maddie is smiling thru it all.
I think Abby's biggest issue with Chloe is, that more people love/like/adore Chloe and more people see Maddie as a brat and bigheaded. She wants people to love Maddie and hate Chloe....if i was Christi, I would Abby exactly what I think of her, her favorites and her studio and put my daughter somewhere she could flourish!

Back