High School Why I Love Cheering (must Read)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 4, 2011
So today I was simply proven why I love the cheerleading industry and everything about this sport. I coach a middle school team and we were at competition today and one of my girls was going to the bleachers and completely face planted down the bleachers. She banged up her elbow and got a nose bleed. I saw it from the TOP of the bleachers and she was on the floor and Im not even kidding about 5 cheerleaders from 5 different teams ran over to her to see if she was ok. They were running to their bags grabbing tissues and ice packs for her and making her feel better. These were teams that they were going against too ! I ran down there at warp speed and all the cheerleaders were just like right by our side making sure she was okay and was taken care of. Needless to say after about a half our of some recouperating she was fine and we all played Little Sally Walker and some fun games with the other teams. I literally cried all day because of it it was the sweetest thing Ive ever seen. I just love when teams have such good sportsmanship like that <3

awwwww that is so sweet
It was the best, they were like hugging her and fixing her hair for her. She got some blood on her uniform and you cant have blood on you or on the mats its like a health/safety regulation and I didnt have an extra skirt so she borrowed one.. they literally took care of her all day it was just insane

It was the best, they were like hugging her and fixing her hair for her. She got some blood on her uniform and you cant have blood on you or on the mats its like a health/safety regulation and I didnt have an extra skirt so she borrowed one.. they literally took care of her all day it was just insane
those are some sweet girls

So today I was simply proven why I love the cheerleading industry and everything about this sport. I coach a middle school team and we were at competition today and one of my girls was going to the bleachers and completely face planted down the bleachers. She banged up her elbow and got a nose bleed. I saw it from the TOP of the bleachers and she was on the floor and Im not even kidding about 5 cheerleaders from 5 different teams ran over to her to see if she was ok. They were running to their bags grabbing tissues and ice packs for her and making her feel better. These were teams that they were going against too ! I ran down there at warp speed and all the cheerleaders were just like right by our side making sure she was okay and was taken care of. Needless to say after about a half our of some recouperating she was fine and we all played Little Sally Walker and some fun games with the other teams. I literally cried all day because of it it was the sweetest thing Ive ever seen. I just love when teams have such good sportsmanship like that <3
I have a similar story! When I was real little, maybe 6th grade, we were at a local cheer competition. A girl on my team forgot her briefs, and didn't realize it until we were ON DECK. An older girl on our team ran up to a random girl in a blue uniform (our colors are blue and red) and said "can I borrow your briefs!?". The girl didn't even flinch. She just stripped them off under her skirt and handed them over, no questions asked.

Can y'all imagine how much better the world would be if we were all this thoughtful with everyone in every situation in life? :cloud9:

I have a similar story! When I was real little, maybe 6th grade, we were at a local cheer competition. A girl on my team forgot her briefs, and didn't realize it until we were ON DECK. An older girl on our team ran up to a random girl in a blue uniform (our colors are blue and red) and said "can I borrow your briefs!?". The girl didn't even flinch. She just stripped them off under her skirt and handed them over, no questions asked.
This is the world of cheerleading .. you dont see other sports doing things like this haha.. There was a team of 6 yesterday and they were soo good and the whole crowd was cheering for them because we all know how much courage it takes to get out tere with a team of 6! I also love when teams that your going against clap your your dance and then the whole entire arena starts clapping to your routine.. ugh I just love it lol

Back