All-Star Worlds 2010 Shirt Trading!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sure I'll bring some ACX shirts. Let me know if anyone wants to trade and I'll get whatever size you need =)

Oh goodness I feel like it's too early for this hahaha I'm still recovering from NCA! But if anyone would like to trade for a Cali shirt PM me! I also traded for a Rays shirt at NCA but it's a small and I wear a medium, it's red and has the Rays sign on the front and on the back it says "Let's go Rays!" super cute wish it fit me!!!

I have...

CEA tank- AS
University Cheer Air Force- AS
Celebrity 07 worlds- AM
Rock Solid- AS
Ohio Explosion- AS
Matrix- AS
MI Xtreme- YL
Celebrity- YS, YM, AS

then i can get new ECE ones too.

id really like
SOT
T&S
Cheer Athletics
GA
Rays
Woodlands
Cheer Extreme

or sports bras from Cali, ICE, CEA, or CA :)

YourNewObsession said:
Oh goodness I feel like it's too early for this hahaha I'm still recovering from NCA! But if anyone would like to trade for a Cali shirt PM me! I also traded for a Rays shirt at NCA but it's a small and I wear a medium, it's red and has the Rays sign on the front and on the back it says "Let's go Rays!" super cute wish it fit me!!!

I've got plenty of Orlando allstars shirts :)

theCHIEF:TC said:
Tribe is making shirts speciffically for trading at worlds. Should be pretty great shirts to have.

I would love a Tribe shirt. Im from New Zealand would you like to trade with me?

i can get a ton of elite cheer and dance shirts
i have... WC,CA,cheer dynasty,Midwest cheer elite,Fame,stingray.
i should be getting some of the new TG shirts but im not sure yet i have to see how many ppl want them first.

We would like to trade. This is our first time at Worlds, how do you know what to bring to trade, what are the most popular sizes people want, etc?

Back