All-Star Worlds 2011 - Bracket Scoring

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I

imrichhowboutu

Who had the highest score?? Add up all of your correct picks from the bracket you posted in the thread. 5 points for correctly listing 1st, 3 points for correctly listing 2nd, 2 points for correctly listing 3rd. If you got all 3 teams in a division correct, then you get 6 bonus points for that division.

(Don't lie cause someone will double check your bracket)

I got a 33. Didn't do so hot. Wish there was 1 point for getting a team in top 3 but not in the right place.

I think I got between a 40-49..if I got points for teams being in Top 3 just not the right place, I'd add at least 6, if not more.

I think I got between a 40-49..if I got points for teams being in Top 3 just not the right place, I'd add at least 6, if not more.
how do you give a 10 point range for your score?

IF you got the first place team correct, add 5. if you got 2nd correct, add 3. If you got 3rd correct, add 2. If you got ALL 3 in a SINGLE division. Then add 6.

I got 69 points.

On the Gymtyme/Bangkok issue, you get first place points if you said Gymtyme or Bangkok correct? I said Gymtyme first, TG second, and gave myself 8 points for that, because I got third wrong, did I do that correctly?

I got 69 points.

On the Gymtyme/Bangkok issue, you get first place points if you said Gymtyme or Bangkok correct? I said Gymtyme first, TG second, and gave myself 8 points for that, because I got third wrong, did I do that correctly?
I thought TG was given 3rd? 2 first places, then 1 3rd place.

We need to consult @kingston with what to do here?

Points ONLY for correct placement. Tie breakers will be for teams in top 3 correct.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I got 69 points.

You're between 66 or 69 depending on top gun getting 2nd or 3rd in ioc6.

That's the highest i've seen so far

Back