All-Star Worlds 2013 T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 25, 2010
It's that time of year again. Please post any T-shirts your gym is taking to worlds. Can't wait to see everyone's designs.

Here is OC Allstars Worlds shirt for their All Girl 6 and Coed 6 teams. Let me know if you’re interested in purchasing one. $20 plus shipping if your not going to worlds.
577740_10200092353930595_507235340_n.jpg

577740_10200092353930595_507235340_n.jpg

If anyone is interested in buying this shirt please let me know ASAP. The order forms are due next week. :cool:

Wow I'm dumb. The whole time I though Rudags picture was just of a cool looking R that stood for Rudgas...never knew it was a PA for Platinum Athletics. I'm kind of disappointed by this...Oh well your Worlds shirts are cute!

HAHAHA! I never realized it looked like an "R" until you said something!!! Its actually two of the St. Louis Arches put together since we're from St. Louis. I guess perhaps I will change my avatar in the near future to eliminate the confusion. With all the "Shimmys" you got - I guess you're not the only one!

HAHAHA! I never realized it looked like an "R" until you said something!!! Its actually two of the St. Louis Arches put together since we're from St. Louis. I guess perhaps I will change my avatar in the near future to eliminate the confusion. With all the "Shimmys" you got - I guess you're not the only one!
That's such a good idea with the arches! I love it

I thought it was an R too and its funny cause I was like damn this guy is into himself lol, he is making himself logos lol. Now I totally see the PA =)

Back