All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
Welcome to day 2! Let's hope today is the day that everyone hits and that nobody has problems with their livestream!

A couple of links that could be useful:

USASF Schedule

Mobile friendly schedule (thanks @imrichhowboutu and @Ashley )

Worlds Google doc (thanks @luv2cheer92 )
Please change the doc only if you know what you are doing. If you see things that need to be changed but you don't want to do it/know how to do it, just write a comment in this thread and someone will take care of it. If you need to filter/sort/highlight: please download your own copy of the doc and do it there. If you filter/sort/highlight it is done for everyone which makes adding information throughout the weekend extremely difficult!

There is a livestream available at flosports for $29.99 for those that live in the US, Canada or the UK. People from other countries can watch the vod (available right after the event) though if they pay.

The worlds video thread

The thread to talk about livestream struggles

Twitter - tagged #Worlds2016

Big Worlds Spreadsheet (thanks @BlueCat)

The worlds updates day 1 thread

Although I hope that we don't need moderating this weekend: if you see anything that needs the attention of the mods, it's easiest for us if you report the post.

And please remember:
Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

Last edited:
BRING ON DAY 2

giphy.gif

Is the google doc up to date with the USASF schedule? As USASF have Cheer Savannah - Lady Lace on first at 8:30am and the doc has Ohio Valley All Stars - Legendz in that slot. I would change it but I don't want to mess with the whole division.

Is the google doc up to date with the USASF schedule? As USASF have Cheer Savannah - Lady Lace on first at 8:30am and the doc has Ohio Valley All Stars - Legendz in that slot. I would change it but I don't want to mess with the whole division.
Where is the updated schedule? I can't find it. I was putting the teams in based on the original schedule that just had the numbers.

I wonder if I will make it to Large senior finals which is 5am? @Emily can we do this? it wouldn't be the first time :D

The usasf schedule link doesn't seem to work -

Hug them tight and never let them go!

Back