All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 1 (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
Even though it feels like tryouts were just 2 months ago and NCA last week, it actually is worlds weekend already, and therefore the big end-of-season competitions will now take up our time or the next three weekends. With all of the amazing teams and new divisions at worlds - let's make this a memorable one!

A couple of links that could be useful:

USASF Order of Performance

Apparently, the order of performance is not up to date, here are the schedules by venue that are updated:
USASF Block Schedule

Worlds Google doc (thanks @luv2cheer92 )
Please change the doc only if you know what you are doing. If you see things that need to be changed but you don't want to do it/know how to do it, just write a comment in this thread and someone will take care of it. If you need to filter/sort/highlight: please download your own copy of the doc and do it there. If you filter/sort/highlight it is done for everyone which makes adding information throughout the weekend extremely difficult!

There is a live stream available at flosports (you can also use your varsity.tv account to sign in) for those that live in the US, Canada or the UK. People from other countries can watch the vod (available right after the event) though if they pay, or use a VPN to also watch live.

Twitter - tagged #Worlds2018

Big Worlds Spreadsheet (thanks @BlueCat)

Although I hope that we don't need moderating this weekend: if you see anything that needs the attention of the mods, it's easiest for us if you report the post.

And please remember:
Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

Last edited:
I’m attempting another hour of sleep before this starts. The madness of a work conference all week sucked the life out of me.

Husband is happy he’s working days this weekend.

The live seems to be working fo me and im in sweden.. But i dont know how to change arenas.. Right now its only on The Arena. will the others be popping up later or how do i do it?

The live seems to be working fo me and im in sweden.. But i dont know how to change arenas.. Right now its only on The Arena. will the others be popping up later or how do i do it?
Me too, I'm so happy for right now lol! I had to use a VPN for varsityTV last weekend. The others should pop up when the teams are about to go on, (15.30 for milkhouse and 18.30 for jostens (GMT+1)).

Me too, I'm so happy for right now lol! I had to use a VPN for varsityTV last weekend. The others should pop up when the teams are about to go on, (15.30 for milkhouse and 18.30 for jostens (GMT+1)).

Thank you. I was worried there for a second. i mean it wasnt exactly cheap in SEK and spending that much money and not being able to watch is not fun.

I just have to say that im happy to have all of you guys this weekend. I have no one to talk cheer to so Im happy i have you guys to talk to. Sure i will proably have like a hundred pages to read through monday morgning since i work monday and cant watch all of it but that is ok. Love you guys <3

Back