All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
A couple of links that could be useful:

USASF Order of Performance

Apparently, the order of performance is not up to date, here are the schedules by venue that are updated:
USASF Block Schedule

Worlds Google doc (thanks luv2cheer92 )
Please change the doc only if you know what you are doing. If you see things that need to be changed but you don't want to do it/know how to do it, just write a comment in this thread and someone will take care of it. If you need to filter/sort/highlight: please download your own copy of the doc and do it there. If you filter/sort/highlight it is done for everyone which makes adding information throughout the weekend extremely difficult!

There is a live stream available at flosports (you can also use your varsity.tv account to sign in) for those that live in the US, Canada or the UK. People from other countries can watch the vod (available right after the event) if they pay, or use a VPN to also watch live.

Twitter - tagged #Worlds2018

Big Worlds Spreadsheet (thanks BlueCat)

Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 1 (Saturday, prelims, trials)
Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 2 (Sunday, semi-finals)

Although I hope that we don't need moderating this weekend: if you see anything that needs the attention of the mods, it's easiest for us if you report the post.

And please remember:
Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

Today being finals day is the bright side to me having to call out sick today....and actually being sick. [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy watching everyone! I haven't bought the feed this year as I was away all weekend and then I'm at work and practice today. Not even been able to keep up to date on here so far but hopefully I'll be able to pop on during the day today and find out what's happening! Sadly, large senior is while I'm at practice so won't be able to follow it at all - boooo to time differences!!

I'll be at work for most of the day, so here are my gifs in advance. Happy day 3 everybody!

SSX, SE, TGLC and BSB hit:
iasip_party_gif_by_ellidegg-d5a8btj.gif

They don't hit:
giphy.gif

Me by the end of the day:
giphy.gif

USASF still hasn't updated the schedule for today yet. Why am I not surprised

Having to work all day then go straight to the gym and coach afterwards so heres to having 100 pages to read tonight. :( Adulting sucks

Someone explain Top Gun music to me.
You got 3, you got 2, the rest of yall got 1.
I know coed elite, steel and warriors have won once, cheetahs and cali coed both won have two times. Who won 3 times??
Or I am just looking to much into it and it just music and no one actually won 3 times?

Someone explain Top Gun music to me?
You got 3, you got 2, the rest of yall got 1.
I know coed elite, steel and warrior have one once, cheetahs and cali coed both won two times. Who won 3 times??
Or I am just looking to much into it and it just music and no one actually won 3 times?
CA has won large coed 3 times, though it was Wildcats the first time in 06.

I have the Small Coed scores but I haven't posted a picture on here in awhile... I literally can't figure out how to just upload a picture without having to use a URL?

Going through some videos (finally) and I’m really hating this cartwheel transition choreograph... it just feels so lazy and anticlimactic.

It’s currently 232pm where I am. Been up since 330am to watch most of large coed and refused to fall asleep until TGLC performed again at 515am. Had to work but fortunately will be off by time medium starts. Unfortunately large coed starts at 3am and I have to be on the way to the shooting range by 530. Looks like I’ll be running off 3 hours of sleep tomorrow too because I can’t miss Lady Jags not TGLC. I can always sleep Wednesday.

Last edited:
Back