All-Star Worlds 2019 Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Whoever put all the scores into the spreadsheet, I love you!
The performance order for today has been updated.

Unfortunately I have to work today and will not be able to watch or keep up. Maybe I'll try and keep this page open on my laptop, but that probably won't work.

After I missed our IO5 team getting bronze yesterday I was excited for our IOSC5 and 6 teams but one goes on when I’m driving to the dentist and the other is 15 minutes after my appointment is meant to start. Keeping my fingers crossed the dentist is running early or super late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 2 month old was up all night! Ugh im delirious at this point, so someone point me in the direction of the spreadsheet.

I am going to stay awake all night long. A lot of caffeine will help me get through the night. Super excited!

Neither of my 7AM patients showed up this morning, why couldn't that happen at literally any other time today?

But, I think I've got this figured out with a tiny tab with this page in the corner of my laptop. I definitely won't be able to watch or go on other pages, so I expect updates from everyone!!

I am working on incoming sophomore scheduling remotely (thanks boss!) so today is one of the first times I've been able to watch on a Monday. Scheduling does require some attention so I busted out my second monitor.

I do need to return a parent call around 12:30 so hopefully she is not long winded.

GET TO THE POINT KAREN, LARGE SENIOR IS WAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR DAUGHTER'S COLLEGE PLANS.

...kidding.

I have a final that’s at 11:30 so I’m missing small senior but let’s hope I can take it, wait for the results, and be home before the end of large all girl :eek: it’s going to be close!

working today, but keeping this open in a tab to check between patients. Luckily a friend is recording lag to send to me. Please keep the updates coming!

I'm up, I'm not ready, but I'm up. I forgot how tiring worlds is, especially when running late!

I coach during small senior today.... Not a very happy camper since I missed most of them last night too, why does worlds schedule the same division twice during practice time??? Ughhhhh. I get out at 1 though, so LAG I'm coming for you!

Also update on the debacles last night: it seems we blops will have no repercussions other than having to fix the wall. However the kid aren't allowed to come back. Take this with a grain of salt as it's all coming from Twitter. Their official Twitter said they handled the situation though, which makes me believe he did in fact do it, and probably isn't having a fun time right now.

Also read they changed the 3rd place in nt ag, but nothing official yet, but also no score sheet up. As with global as far as I can tell, nothing official.

Are we ready for some new drama??

Skickat från min EML-L29 via Tapatalk

Back