All-Star Worlds 2019 Tentative Block Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hopefully they've somehow revamped the Arena VIP viewing situation. For all their hype about having a building to showcase cheer, they really fell short on the whole vantage point for the crowd - sitting on my knees was not the way I wanted to watch cp's last all star performance. It did not feel like Worlds in there last year and I really missed the Milk House.

Thursday 6pm eastern time the draw for comp order is scheduled....can’t believe it here already!

Yea there are always several mistakes when they first release it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Did anyone watch the drawing for performance order. Trying to see if a list has been made yet for all teams.

1. The sad realization that for the first time in a while, you will miss 90% of Worlds on Sat due to working your district's elementary band concert with set up that starts at 3.

2. When you are #blessed because your church changed service times on Sunday and you will be home and situated for Large Senior provided that your MIL does not try to talk your ear off after service.

3. Monday is well, typical Monday so in Cheerupdates and Fierceboard we trust. I am giving career tech admissions presentations and the admissions reps/district peeps from other schools are going to be in the building. It would be frowned upon for me to be like "Hold pls admissions rep to highly lucrative automotive repair program I can introduce you after Panthers is done."

Im still on maternity leave so for the first time ever I will get to watch it all. Or at least try, cause I aint paying for the livestream this year... ;)

Back