All-Star Worlds advise to Rookies

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheermomoakley

Cheer Parent
Dec 23, 2009
Ok first time going. we are staying off Disney CP at Disney . What should we know? What is the Best place to eat? Should we rent a car? Help out us Rookies and good Luck All.

I always packed snacks and hid them at the bottom of my bag. The food in the Milkhouse isn't bad but it's easier and cheaper to pack something.

Print the schedule and highlight teams that you want to watch. I've never competed with the Josten center open but if you want to see teams between the two buildings, it's easiest to know when they compete and plan accordingly.

cheermomoakley said:
Ok first time going. we are staying off Disney CP at Disney . What should we know? What is the Best place to eat? Should we rent a car? Help out us Rookies and good Luck All.

I would check my spelling of the word advice first :)

But all joking aside... It's good to get anywhere EARLY. That's the best advice I can give.

If you are cold natured, dress VERY warm!!! The last two years I have FROZEN in the milkhouse!!! This year I will be wearing many layers! lmbo

USASF Parent Action Committee will be releasing an Insiders Guide to Worlds in the next few weeks. We intend to have lots of this kind of information available.

ACEDAD said:
USASF Parent Action Committee will be releasing an Insiders Guide to Worlds in the next few weeks. We intend to have lots of this kind of information available.

awesome.

theoneandonly said:
cheermomoakley said:

I would check my spelling of the word advice first :)

But all joking aside... It's good to get anywhere EARLY. That's the best advice I can give.

LOL sorry about that .

get to the milk house as early as you can on sunday. like an hour before the competition starts. try not to leave your seats at all. take turns going to the bathrooms and going to get food if your with a group of people. paxk food if you can. its easier to rent a car. the buses take forever to get on because of all the cheerleaders.

cheermomoakley said:

If your staying off site you will need to rent a car. The Bus is from the event resort hotels only. You will also want think about renting a bus for your team if they are staying off site as well.

Back