All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Adding in the post with helpful information at the beginning, so people do't have to look all over for it!

Google Doc - please change the doc only if you know what you are doing. If you see things that need to be changed but you don't want to do it, just write a comment in this thread and someone will take care of it. If you need to filter/sort/highlight: please download your own copy of the doc and do it there. If you filter/sort/highlight it is done for everyone which makes adding information throughout the weekend extremely difficult!

USASF Schedule

Livestream (you need to purchase one of the options in order to be able to watch, if you have any technical difficulties please use [email protected] they should be able to help you)

Mobile friendly schedule

Worlds schedule for each day with all venues

Remember that the video rights for worlds remain with the USASF and that posting (and asking for posting) videos isn't legal!

Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

Checking in. Am working today so I'll have to get the update during my planning period. Can't very well stop a group therapy session like "sorry student, pause that traumatic story from your past. Gotta check fierceboard "

Last edited:
I've got a question. I was looking at the schedule for today and I saw there were world champion performances in between competition. But then LAG and large coed won't have these performances?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm really sad that USASF thought it was a good idea to have one arena not even starting til 12, meaning that every single big final is in the early hours of the morning for us Europeans, and on a school night.

Trying to decide whether to stay up all night or to try to avoid all contact with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and fierceboard until I can watch finals tomorrow morning...

I've got a question. I was looking at the schedule for today and I saw there were world champion performances in between competition. But then LAG and large coed won't have these performances?

I'm thinking they're doing this for filming reasons that way all champions get to be on the espn broadcast this year but I'm not 100% positive so don't quote me on that lol :)

I'm really sad that USASF thought it was a good idea to have one arena not even starting til 12, meaning that every single big final is in the early hours of the morning for us Europeans, and on a school night.

Trying to decide whether to stay up all night or to try to avoid all contact with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and fierceboard until I can watch finals tomorrow morning...

Agreed! They also could have avoided this whole baseball field final thing if they would have put another division in jostens this morning.

I'm not a big fan of the "winners perform again" thing anyways, tore my acl doing such a performance at a competition...^^

Can't wait for all the finals <3

I don't know any details but I just saw on CU twitter that an athlete from Midwest Cheer Elite is in the ICU at the children's hospital in Orlando. Major prayers being sent to the athlete and all involved!!!

ETA: just went on MWCE FB page and it says the doctors believe the athlete has toxic shock syndrome! Majors prayers being sent her way!!!

Back