All-Star Worlds Predictions 2021

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll throw my hat in the ring for divisions I've actually paid attention to. This year has been wild.

X-Small Senior : Cali Vixens. They look SO good. They've been a solid team ever since they entered the division. One of my favorite teams to watch.
Small Senior : SSX. I think they have the highest difficulty, but could clean up a bit. Though I'd think their difficulty would outweigh their execution. I would LOVE for Aqua to at least globe. Their routine is by far my favorite in the division. It just flows so nicely.
Medium Senior : Generals. They're the most solid team for me. I really like this routine, though Peach could give them a run for their money.
Large Senior : Senior Elite? I feel like Large Senior is such a tossup. I could literally see anyone take it.
Senior Open : CJA Bombshells. It's time. Give them a ring.
Int. Open AG 6 : I don't know who's in this division?
Int. Open AG 7 : University of Louisville
Int. Open NT 6 : Lady Lux. Favorite routine of this division.
Int. Global 6: Ladycats? I don't know who else is competing

X-Small Coed : Fever. They're so robotic it's insane.
Small Coed : BSB. Point-blank. Period. Next.
Medium Coed : SoT Royalty. I've really been feeling this routine. WE Black Ops' routine is just missing something for me.
Large Coed : Cheetahs. Every year they've won NCA, they've won Worlds. 2012, 2016, 2018. This is the prophecy. I don't make the rules.
Senior Open SC : Which one is Beatles in? Is it this one?
Senior Open LC : My heart says Cali Coed, but I'm thinking Wildcats. I love both routines.
Int. Open SC 6 : Beatles is winning both of these divisions.
Int. Open LC 6 : OO
Int. Open SC 7: Reckless? Though their NCA scores were concerning
Int. Open LC 7: University of Louisville
Int. Open Coed NT 6 : Code Black? I guess
Int. Global coed 6: Crewcats?

I recently posted upthread that I will likely miss LAG6 on Sunday because of my family's brunch time choices. Boo.

Additionally, I was informed literally 10 min ago that a certain spouse (who was supposed to leave early, take the child, go fishing and leave me a quiet house) would like me to FOLLOW THEM up to the fishing spot tomorrow morning because they are not confident in towing my dad's (VERY small) fishing boat that far (it's a good hour and he drives slow so longer than that.)

Awesome.

Pls update for me y'all! I'll be in and out for the weekend til later in the day. At least I work remotely Monday.

I recently posted upthread that I will likely miss LAG6 on Sunday because of my family's brunch time choices. Boo.

Additionally, I was informed literally 10 min ago that a certain spouse (who was supposed to leave early, take the child, go fishing and leave me a quiet house) would like me to FOLLOW THEM up to the fishing spot tomorrow morning because they are not confident in towing my dad's (VERY small) fishing boat that far (it's a good hour and he drives slow so longer than that.)

Awesome.

Pls update for me y'all! I'll be in and out for the weekend til later in the day. At least I work remotely Monday.

I’ll be making my Worlds Day 1 post shortly so we can basically have a livestream. Worked really well two years ago.

Awesome.

Say screw yall, it’s worlds weekend
That’s far more important lol

there are definitely too many divisions in allstars. we need to consolidate and get rid of some of these. too many and it’s diluted worlds and summit way too much - international small coed, open, open coed, large open, etc. at least a few need to go

I refuse to predict anything because I swear it jinxes it. That and Worlds be crazy.

But I can tell you what I would like to see happen & some divisions I am interested in watching!

I think Coed Elite has great choreo to compete in Small and I would like to see them globe in the division.

Interested in the usual Smoed/BSB/Midnight and how that shakes out.

Swoosh broke my heart not making finals and I was not okay so I would like to see them globing as well.

I think NTAll Girl 6 is going to be interesting this year too. The last in person NCA, Lady Lux and Lady Aurora were (this close) and the division has only gotten better.

A globe for Medium Gens (or maybe they already have one, it's been a whole year)

I want to see how Medium F5 does too.

I did not get to see WE Gunsmoke go to Worlds and I recall being super impressed by them.

I think everyone in LAG6 is hungry for different reasons. I think SE and Orange have both gone a long time without winning it. I hate predicting it at all but I do think WCSS has the routine to repeat if it hits I have also been super impressed by Panthers and they are peaking for sure at the right time. You can't count anyone out so we shall see.

Just happy it's happening.

Update: Swoosh broke my heart again you guys.

But Coed and Medium Gens globed like I wanted as did Super Seniors!

there are definitely too many divisions in allstars. we need to consolidate and get rid of some of these. too many and it’s diluted worlds and summit way too much - international small coed, open, open coed, large open, etc. at least a few need to go

I took a break from cheer before these new divisions were established and now I’m so confused.
I’m sure there’s a very good reason for all these overlapping divisions that are almost the same thing but with a different name… right? :confused:

I took a break from cheer before these new divisions were established and now I’m so confused.
I’m sure there’s a very good reason for all these overlapping divisions that are almost the same thing but with a different name… right? :confused:

If you took a break and/or have not followed cheerleading in the last 2-3 seasons, you are going to need 3 degrees, an abacus, 14 different copies of the age grid, and a scientific calculator to figure out what's going on now.

It's like following Greys if you missed a season.

Things got a little complicated while you were gone.

To start with Level 5 is now 6 and 6 is now 7.

I cannot begin to detail everything else.

Good luck.

The 3 divisions (really 6 total, 3 on each side between USASF and IASF) that overlap with each other were created mainly because people got tired of the 3 per country rule in the international divisions.

The 3 divisions (really 6 total, 3 on each side between USASF and IASF) that overlap with each other were created mainly because people got tired of the 3 per country rule in the international divisions.

Oh wait… that’s actually a pretty good reason. Thanks for the reply.

I guess what confused me initially was that I saw teams like Super Seniors and Cali Coed switching over to these new open divisions and my first thought was that it looks like people are flocking to other divisions just to scramble for a globe and that USASF created these new divisions to ‘spread the wins out’. I thought the same thing for extra small and just-small because that wasn’t a thing when I was cheering either. But I competed in i5 before so having more teams advance to day two is super cool. It really really really sucks not being able to advance.

Still not used to seeing people do a cheer/chant before their routine but I’ll adjust. I’m sure there’s a perfectly good reason for that too lol!

I guess what confused me initially was that I saw teams like Super Seniors and Cali Coed switching over to these new open divisions and my first thought was that it looks like people are flocking to other divisions just to scramble for a globe and that USASF created these new divisions to ‘spread the wins out’. I thought the same thing for extra small and just-small because that wasn’t a thing when I was cheering either. But I competed in i5 before so having more teams advance to day two is super cool. It really really really sucks not being able to advance.

Still not used to seeing people do a cheer/chant before their routine but I’ll adjust. I’m sure there’s a perfectly good reason for that too lol!
The reason for global divisions (the ones with the cheer) is more for other countries who compete at ICU. It kind of mimics those routines and allows them to use the skills from that routine instead of redoing a routine to better fit a different division.

im a fan of the extra small divisions at this point, the small division was SO large for both coed and all girl, i think it helped ease that issue, but also probably helped smaller gyms form more competitive teams with a smaller talent pool.

im a fan of the extra small divisions at this point, the small division was SO large for both coed and all girl, i think it helped ease that issue, but also probably helped smaller gyms form more competitive teams with a smaller talent pool.

Very true! I didn’t think about that.

Y’know I have to admit I really enjoyed watching Miss Silver thrive in this division. It’s so satisfying to see smaller gyms shake things up in any division.

Yup, Extra Small benefits many gyms, whether you have a small talent pool where it's not easy to field one Worlds team, or if you have a bigger talent pool and are looking to field multiple Worlds teams without crossovers. I enjoy the best XS teams just as much as Small teams, and in some cases more. It only gets tough when you see some teams only put up 2 stunts and look kinda depleted. Teams have definitely gotten smaller; there aren't many Large or Medium teams. But I'll take XS any day over throwing in the towel and competing in Non tumbling. (I realize not every NT team is the result of throwing in the towel in a regular division, but I know some that are).

Back