All-Star *worlds Predictions(lrg Sr 5 Division 2010)*

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 23, 2010
:scratch: Who do you think will win the 2010 Worlds! Although the season has just started who do you think so far has proven the #1 spot,&thee 2nd,& the 3rd and so on and so forth!

Do you think World Cup Shooting Stars will keep there #1 spot or maybe F5 will takeover again... or maybe Maryland Marlins will prove ther spot in top 5 as ther 1st year of being a LARGE SENIOR ALL-GIRL 5!

...what are your thoughts?

*Worlds Predictions(Large Senior 5 Division*

My thoughts are its wayyyy to early.

As of right now I'd say its between Stars and CEA.

Maybe we could view this like a tipping comp? No debating - because it's sorta pointless. But we could simply predict and wait to see if we're right...?

i cant really say right now because all the teams are going to progress soo much because its still so early in the season. ill get a better idea at NCA/Cheersport time. until then idk haha

I'll wait until after February. or at least the year that worlds is actually begins.

I'm not going to say right now because I don't think it's fair to judge or compare F5, who's video was at a local jamfest comp, to Senior Elite, who has had 4 performances and has competed at a competition giving bids. Same with Stars and FCA and the other teams. They've just competed locally and I know for a fact that these girls know how to put on a performance especially when a bid is on the line. JMO though.

We really don't need to be saying who is gonna be 2010 World Champs because things in everyones routine are most likely to change. Also NCA/Cheersport hasn't even came yet, and thats where everyone starts throwin things toward worlds. We'll just have to wait and see the progression in each team.

i think sr. elite has got it in the bag so far,but people give them way too much credit and the other teams might have some tricks up their sleeves

at the beginning of the season, I would've said stars hands down. but CEA really cleaned up their act and looked awesome at BUTBT.

i really really like Maryland Marlins though. if they clean up and hit that sick stunt, I see them in the top 5

I will break mine down this way. My opinions are based upon scoring criteria. CEA has the routine, Stars and Diamonds right now have the execution. Earlier in the year I said Stars because of execution, but CEA has come on strong. Question is can they hit it when it counts? So as of now, I am predicting Gold-Stars, Silver- FCA , Bronze- CEA. That could all change Cheersport time. I would give CEA the crown, but can they hit on the bigger stages when it matters? I am speaking in terms of Cheersport and Worlds. If they do based on the criteria, they win.

I dont gethow you guys can even predict this lelel right now. mean F5 has only competed ONE time..maybe thats why you're all leaving them out. Let me also say they had a girl get hurt and couldnt do their whole routine. You guys really need to give them a break. Really, we should be waiting until atleast NCA/Cheersport to be evn thinking about worlds.

CheerKatie08 said:
at the beginning of the season, I would've said stars hands down. but CEA really cleaned up their act and looked awesome at BUTBT.

i really really like Maryland Marlins though. if they clean up and hit that sick stunt, I see them in the top 5
I think the normal contenders, (Stars, Panthers, CEA and MD) have the top 4 spots again with their tumbling alone. Add in stunts in their and FCA has all others and maybe 1 or 2 of the big 4 beat.

Back