All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Adding in the post with helpful information at the beginning, so people do't have to look all over for it!

Google Doc - please change the doc only if you know what you are doing. If you see things that need to be changed but you don't want to do it, just write a comment in this thread and someone will take care of it. If you need to filter/sort/highlight: please download your own copy of the doc and do it there. If you filter/sort/highlight it is done for everyone which makes adding information throughout the weekend extremely difficult!

USASF Schedule

Livestream (you need to purchase one of the options in order to be able to watch, if you have any technical difficulties please use [email protected] they should be able to help you)

Mobile friendly schedule

Worlds schedule for each day with all venues

Remember that the video rights for worlds remain with the USASF and that posting (and asking for posting) videos isn't legal!

Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

What? Have I calculated my times wrong on my entire schedule!? I thought the LAG started at 8.30? I thought Florida was 4 hours behind?! Someone clever help me! Arrrrgghhh!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

What? Have I calculated my times wrong on my entire schedule!? I thought the LAG started at 8.30? I thought Florida was 4 hours behind?! Someone clever help me! Arrrrgghhh!

Unless I got confused about time zones again, England is currently five hours ahead of Florida (Florida is UTC-4, England UTC+1).

There is a 5 hour difference for you (it's 6 for me). You can also google "actual time in Orlando Florida" and some websites pop up that show you the actual time in case you're unsure.

I have to actually applaud USASF that they start the livestream early this year! During the past years the stream didn't start until 2 min before the first team went on and if you then saw that you have technical difficulties, you were screwed. This year you actually have about an hour to figure things out and get help from their customer service!
Thank you and please keep that up!

Oh I'm so stupid! I thought it was 4 hours and I've made myself a little schedule for the day!

The sad news is now even more teams are just too late to watch on a Sunday night before work. Think I'm going to try to stay up til large coed and then I'm done. I really wish it could be Fri, Sat and Sun. This Monday business is rubbish if you have to work - 2 late work nights and no watching the morning session on Monday sucks!

As you were, I'll stop shouting at the screen about starting on time!

Back