OT Worst Car Situations

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Aug 31, 2014
So in my drivers ed and vehicle safety introduction class that i'm taking this semester we have to do a project on car troubles and how we would resolve it. Its a really good class because it teaches you basic vehicle upkeep, emergency situations, and breakdowns as well along with the usual driving training. I think it really is a good idea that they have this class to prepare students for driving and it's ups and downs. Anyone that drives have any car issue horror stories (it can be funny too) that they could tell so I can get some ideas.?My parents have just about none! and everyone I've asked has just said, "got towed" or "got it fixed"

The project can be hypothetical but the teacher really would like real world. The focus is on how YOU resolved it not so much "just took it to a shop."

There are actually like 70% girls taking this class this year which is cool.

Also in the class we are doing roadside service ridealongs with the county tech school and AAA for a day which should be fun, even tho its in winter and could be in snow!

I believe in WV there is a portion of Drivers Ed that teach kids how to drive away from someone that is trying to attack them from inside a vehicle. It's like basic stunt driving.

yeah theres a part of the class that covers defending yourself during a potential person following you and basic avoidance driving. i think everyone should have to take this course.

Back