All-Star Wsf Indy Fierceboard Meet & Greet

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

KikiD22

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
A few of us in the Parents Forum were discussing a meet & greet Friday evening at WSF Indy this weekend. We were planning for 8:00pm in the convention center lobby in front of Hall A. If you can stop by, great! It'll be fun to meet more people live and in person. If you think you'll be able to stop by, reply below.

I can't get into the parents forum. LOL Did Sharkdad kick me out?

A few of us in the Parents Forum were discussing a meet & greet Friday evening at WSF Indy this weekend. We were planning for 8:00pm in the convention center lobby in front of Hall A. If you can stop by, great! It'll be fun to meet more people live and in person. If you think you'll be able to stop by, reply below.
if you see me around then can you grab me? I'm really forgetful and I'm not even sure what time we compete! so if you see me could you please help hahahah

Never met anyone from the boards before always wanted to but I was always competing lol ill be there and my shirt says HotRhymez on it so stop me and say what's up lol

if you see me around then can you grab me? I'm really forgetful and I'm not even sure what time we compete! so if you see me could you please help hahahah
This is Friday night. What time is your team practice? Crowns is done at 7:45 but I know we're early.

KikiD22 will you please make a "Just-a-Mom on a stick" like Mamarazzi was supposed to for Worlds and take "my" picture in Indy? You can use my eek face or my real face. I'm so sad I can't go. :( But Winter Weekend for dance is eating up all my money.

I'm probably coming up for the day tomorrow all alone just to watch, so if anyone wants to meet up and be my friend I would be totally in!

Hope you guys have fun, I always did at this comp. Friday meet is good because I have never seen anyone have good success with any big groups meeting over the weekend.

Bring comfortable walking shoes

Back