All-Star Wsf Indy Showdown

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 31, 2010
I know it's not NCA, Cheersport, or Jamfest, but this competition is giving 3 paid bids and 9 at large! Whose going?

Indiana Elite!
Question: Does anyone know if they in level or age order? What I mean is do all level 1 teams go first, then level 2, etc or do they compete in order of tiny, mini, youth, etc? I'm trying to get a feel for our call out time.

Indiana Elite!
Question: Does anyone know if they in level or age order? What I mean is do all level 1 teams go first, then level 2, etc or do they compete in order of tiny, mini, youth, etc? I'm trying to get a feel for our call out time.
I just remember that there wasn't a lot of rhyme or reason to it. My one cp's Jr4 team went at about 11:30am and my other cp's Jr3 team went much later at 5:00pm. I believe Mini 1 teams were early in the morning, but Mini 2's were a bit later.

I just remember that there wasn't a lot of rhyme or reason to it. My one cp's Jr4 team went at about 11:30am and my other cp's Jr3 team went much later at 5:00pm. I believe Mini 1 teams were early in the morning, but Mini 2's were a bit later.

I have to agree with that. Keep in mind that there is more than one competition floor running at the same time too (3, I think). I remember that my CP's Mini 1 team had to compete at the crack of dawn, but that Mini 2 was a little later in the day and in a different arena.

ahhh sorry, i saw indy and just thought of jamfest.... sitting at work staring at a computer screen all day messes up your eyes :p

Back