- Mar 2, 2011
The kids started one for 'you know your a cheerleader when.....' and mentioned a few mom/parent things so I thought I would start that one here. This should be fun!!
You know you're a cheer mom when..........
- You are up on most of he latest music since you hear it all the time at comps
- Unlike other sports kids are in, you actually learn all about this one over the years, starting with levels and learning everything all the way to 'when' and 'where' Worlds is!!
- All your friends have kids that cheer at the same gym
- You have been out of town more for competitions than you ever have on vacation
- You can speak fluent "Cheer" with your child (I copied that one from their list)
- When your car is covered with cheer decals
- When your car still has window chalk on it 3 weeks after a competition
- The only time you get days off from work are for competitions
- You really don't have to much to talk about with a non-cheer parent