Your Personal Fighting Song

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 10, 2013
When it starts getting tough, muscles aching, sweat coming down, what song do you listen /sing in your head to get your through those tough moments?

For me, I repeat to myself "My better is your best", and the words from the song, "I got a list of demands, written in the palms of my hands".
Taken from the Nike Sparq ad ever since it first aired:

So, I want to know, what fighting song are you playing when it's crunch time?

The first time I heard "Hall of Fame" I instantly got chills because of how it reminded me of my team. So I listen to that to remind me what we're striving for.

Christina Aguilera - The Voice Within and Beautiful
Celine Dion - That's The Way It is
Mariah Carey - Hero

these songs always help me a lot when things get tough in my life :)

At the moment my pump up jam is 'No Church in the Wild' Kanye West & Frank Ocean. Dat Bass. 8 Tracks also has a load of good motivation playlists I'm always listening to in the gym!

on my motivational playlist
-Remember the name by fort minor
-numb encore by jayz ft linkin park
and my personal favorite words of motivation comes from the video:

My CPs is Eye of the Tiger. I had no idea she even knew the song - but she says she runs to it on her ipod.

Cp's right now..."It's Time" by Imagine Dragons and she ALWAYS listens to SE from 2009 (?) the year they have the voiceover "It took 10 years to make this you can never break this..." on the way to competitions!

Fighter- by Gym Class Heros
Hall of Fame- by The Script
The "This Is How Winners Are Made" video
Radioactive- Imagine Dragons
And of course, a bunch of cheer music.

I dont have one, but my mantra at the moment for workouts, stunting, everything is "Worlds!!" I just keep repeating it knowing that every time I push through something, I'll be that much better at World's this year. :)

Back