Your Position Poll

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

whats your position???

• Total voters
My stunting position was whichever one I was needed for the team whether basing or flying. My position now is Coach! haha but I still jump in stunts and demo for our athletes all of the time...the kids especially love it when I fly elite in level 4/5 skills lol

I was a back who could both main and secondary if needed, but backing was my strength! Now I'm sad and retired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If needed I can back, side or main. I prefer backing, but this year I am main and side basing. I like basing as well, but I find it a bit harder.

I was a side primarily, but also a main depending who my base partner was that season. I also shifted around to what position was needed on the team at the time. In one season i flew (just a prep in pyramid though), backed, mained and sided in the same routine, haha!
Now my position is coach [emoji6]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Last edited:
I flew (back spotted the one year I crossed over to a junior team) when I cheered allstar and college, but on NCA staff I flew my first year, flew and side based/back spotted my second year, and back spotted my third year.

Back spotting sucked and I wasn't good at it, side basing was definitely my favorite. And I think I was pretty good at it for having never done it before. Flying was really fun in practice and open gyms but I have way too much anxiety to have ever enjoyed it when I was actually competing. I wish I had been a side base when I was cheering allstar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And now I coach [emoji2]

Sneering for my CP, but she stared out as a main, but found her niche backing after she hit a growth spurt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back