All-Star Youth 4...nca

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mclovin

Cheer Parent
Mar 24, 2010
I have searched every thread I could find on this and couldn't find my answer...

Does anyone know of ANY youth 4 teams attending NCA Dallas this year besides T&S??

I thought they looked great!! Love watching the little ones with so much talent :) Keep it up girls, great job!

Thanks guys! They are a small team so not quite the pyramid we wish we could have, but ya I think they are doing pretty good this year. I just wish they had some competition... :/

Love that they are youth and don't use fronts!! They look Great! I understand though how it's tough w/ minimal teams in some divisions! I hope they have some competition, but they are pretty awesome!

Love that they are youth and don't use fronts!! They look Great! I understand though how it's tough w/ minimal teams in some divisions! I hope they have some competition, but they are pretty awesome!

Ya this year is shaping up to be one big exhibition really. I can't find a single Youth 4 team that will be competing at NCA. :( I want them to win but not by default! lol They work so hard and have come so far. Almost all of them age out next year so this is it for them as a team. They will get split between level 4 and 5 next year.

Thanks for the compliments! They are actually capable of so much more stunting wise but the new level 4 rules limit them. :( Hopefully by NCA they'll really be able to show what they can do! :)

I remember loving this team last year, and they are not disappointing this year! Great job! I remember last year with two daughters on Youth 4 being what I jokingly call a "traveling exhibition team"...no competition anywhere. We ended up bumping up to junior for one or two competitions just to get someone to compete against.

With the talent this team has, would they consider going Youth 5 Restricted? They really are fabulous!

I remember loving this team last year, and they are not disappointing this year! Great job! I remember last year with two daughters on Youth 4 being what I jokingly call a "traveling exhibition team"...no competition anywhere. We ended up bumping up to junior for one or two competitions just to get someone to compete against.

With the talent this team has, would they consider going Youth 5 Restricted? They really are fabulous!

I was just about to post this. In the interest of having someone to compete against, Mclovin have they thought about going Youth 5 Restricted?

I am guessing they will let them go Youth 5 Restricted for our last competition of the season at the end of March but out of the 16 girls on the team only about half of them have fulls and I'm not even sure out of those 8 or so how many could throw them in a routine. I think only one of them has standing to a full that would be consistent enough to throw in a routine. So our tumbling would not be strong enough to do that.

I am guessing they will let them go Youth 5 Restricted for our last competition of the season at the end of March but out of the 16 girls on the team only about half of them have fulls and I'm not even sure out of those 8 or so how many could throw them in a routine. I think only one of them has standing to a full that would be consistent enough to throw in a routine. So our tumbling would not be strong enough to do that.

Even so, it might be worth it just to be able to compete against someone, especially since you said they could do harder stunts.

Back