All-Star Youtube Cheer Discussions.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It doesn't matter what Youtube video you look at. Almost any cheer video has a slew of some of the ugliest comments I've ever seen. There are hate channels, spammers, and everything that is the epitome of the POOREST sportsmanship I have ever seen displayed. It is absolutely shameful what these people say about other teams and it makes cheerleaders look like little caddy children. You can flag comments as inappropriate, but I'm not really sure what reason you would give. Cyberbullying, slander? It's to the point where I don't even read comments anymore because it makes me angry to see people act so disgraceful.

It doesn't matter what Youtube video you look at. Almost any cheer video has a slew of some of the ugliest comments I've ever seen. There are hate channels, spammers, and everything that is the epitome of the POOREST sportsmanship I have ever seen displayed. It is absolutely shameful what these people say about other teams and it makes cheerleaders look like little caddy children. You can flag comments as inappropriate, but I'm not really sure what reason you would give. Cyberbullying, slander? It's to the point where I don't even read comments anymore because it makes me angry to see people act so disgraceful.

Agree, some of the posting names are the same as names here.

they are crazy on there. i don't even read comments anymore because most of their opinions or fights have absolutely no meaning. but youtube in general has a lot of haters and i've just gotten used to all the hate on any video, not just cheer ones.

ive seen a 17 year old boy on a team, which I will not name, call girls on WC twinkles the " c word ".

after that is when I found the fierceboard and stopped arguing with them.

ive seen a 17 year old boy on a team, which I will not name, call girls on WC twinkles the " c word ".

after that is when I found the fierceboard and stopped arguing with them.

I would definitely not argue with them there at all. That sounds about right. I'm afraid, like "Lord of the Flies" all "discussion boards" would degenerate to that level pretty quickly without supervision and control.

I'll admit..when I was a few years younger (and a bit less intelligent/not as aware of cheer rules or scoring as I thought I was), I posted some stuff on there that wasn't exactly accurate (I NEVER insulted/demeaned anyone or any team, however). Mostly about how I wasn't fond of a team's routine but it was still executed well. I remember having a fight with someone about some of my posts..but I don't go NEAR the comments with a 50-ft pole anymore. It's like anyone of any age with an internet connection feels the need to vomit their neuroses on there. Most of it not worth the dirt on my shoe..

I will say, however, that if someone uses 'my' board name on youtube, it ain't me. Mine's different..don't wanna get in trouble for a whiny 8-year-old using the internet as a babysitter. :p

*Since I can't edit my post, I'll just say I'm glad people don't need to talk about cheer on youtube comments, and have a slightly more sane place like the board to keep us updated/in perspective. I thought I'd go on a hunt, and it wasn't hard to see the true ugliness of humanity staring me in the face. Shameful.

Also, they're clearly not board people. It's the Teal Army, not the cea alliance. Gosh.

This is why trying to contain videos of routines and restrict them is bad. Then HAVE to end up on youtube to exist and cannot be regulated. At least here we can contain a modicum of restraint. Well, or force it a hair.

After seeing some of the Orange comments i really have no desire to read much more. Even the ones on my stunt video with my wife can be a bit uncouth. But the internet is what the internet is.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

Back