All-Star Crushing On A Coach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lol me too, I had there concert on video with justins blonde hair and he was dressed so wacky but I sung and dance to him for hours every day thinkkkkin aww he is so cute!!!

I got to see them in concert 3 times and each time was just as magical as the one before. His face was plastered all over my walls and I had just about every piece of junk they made with his face on it (including the Barbie Doll that I still have put up in the box).

I coach a minis team and the moms always tell me how their little girl have crushes on me and want to marry me...... I think it's funny but at time gets crazy... I'll be doing something with my back turned to the floor and out of no where I'll be attacked with hugs from them. Or when I talk to them and really want them to listen to me I get down and talk to them eye level and they get right in my face and smile creeply but then they shake their head yes and say K Dan! Then when practice is over they all need to give me a hug! It's cute but creepy at the same time. Some of the things they saw legit make me fall to the floor laughing. I love them all they just need to clam their crushes and marriage plans with me. Lol

A lost to add to what I just say with the older girls some are obsessed with me. 2 of them made me and another male coach cards with like so and so together for ever or something like that. We both just laughed and said we were flattered

@Kris10boo ... Don't worry, it'll pass and she'll be fine. I remember I was about 7 with a mad crazy crush on an older boy in the neighborhood. I was obsessed and just knew I'd marry him one day and we'd live happily ever after! On Valentines day, I gave him a valentine card w/the candy hearts in it. BE MINE!!!!! He was always nice to me (and very respectful) but after a few months, life just sorta moved on and I grew out of it.
I wouldn't worry one bit...

Me & all of my friends were obsessed with new kids on the block. At that time we would have bet out own life that we would marry our favorite one when we grew up! LOL It definitely passes, then you think what was I thinking! LOL
I was confident that I was going to marry Joey. In fact, I asked him to marry me I was in high school at some random signing....

I am not married:(

Jesse Spencer from House, back in the day when he was on the Aussie show Neighbours. Floppy haired blonde little dreamboat.

She's six... it's pretty normal to have random impossible crushes. When I was six, I thought I was going to marry Lil' Romeo (he was so cute when he was eleven!), but I was over that before the end of second grade.

Back