OT Dresses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Im Having trouble deciding if I want a gold dress because I dont want to ''match' the dress...skin color wise. Would a tan look good with a gold and white dress though!

Im Having trouble deciding if I want a gold dress because I dont want to ''match' the dress...skin color wise. Would a tan look good with a gold and white dress though!
i had a gold and white dress last year and everybody complimented me, and yes i was tan (it even helped make me look MORE tan!) I also have blonde hair, so i was very.. much all the same colour palate

NOTE: I am going to picture spam this thread SO much right now :)
IMG_2236-1.png

Junior Homecoming dress :)
IMG_1312.jpg

I wore this for my best friend's birthday :)
Screenshot2012-03-27at64800PM.png

Screenshot2012-03-27at64722PM.png

Screenshot2012-03-27at64612PM.png

Lastly, my pageant dress!! I'm also using it as a prom dress but need to find a way to make it more "sexier" and "prom-like".. It's hand made/home made using a vogue pattern and my Nana made it a BIT "old lady" like

It's not a prom dress (we don't have proms in Australia sadly) but this is my favourite dress I ever wore - my wedding dress! :)
First time uploading photos.. hope it works

20fd9qq.jpg

10hvlo0.jpg
Deleted some of the pictures to save room but I LOVE your dress!! It's like my dream dress!!

auscheerflyer
OH MY GOD, that dresses is perfect i want i want i want lol, (and side note, i had no idea australia had no prom, guess you learn something new everyday :))

ssccxnce thanks I cried and my Mum cried when I tried it on and I just KNEW that it was the right dress for me :) Yeah no prom sadly, but we have 'formal dinner dance' type things, but they never look as awesome in the proms I see in all the American movies lol

Back