OT Dresses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My dress and hair looked horrible at this winter formal but I just wanted to show everyone my beautiful bruise on my arm from my flyer's elbows (which I have all cheer season, every cheer season, so really all the time) and this is after tons of makeup on it:
5ovbjm.jpg

and this is my dress from the other winter formal that I went to :) still so in love with this dress
ddi3ia.jpg

and here's a better picture of it on a model you can't see it well in my picture
15xsj77.jpg

You guys are making me so jealous with all of these dresses! I should be picking out my Senior Winter Semi dress but I have a competition that weekend. #cheerleaderproblems

My prom dress from last year that I hated. 3rd from the left. My school has dress rules (has to have straps, nothing low cut, no cutouts, no slits) So I didn't have that much to choose from
sn333l.jpg

My school's winter formal is always the Saturday night of the weekend of Jamfest Indy. Luckily, my town is only about 45 minutes from Indy, but we always get weird looks when we show up to formal with glitter stuck in our eyebrows, red lipstick smeared all over our mouths, and hair teased and matted with hairspray... #cheerproblems

20pcuug.jpg

My senior year prom, im in the blue dress all the way to the left. It was so simple but I LOVED this dress.

juk84z.jpg

My cousins wedding/the dress I wore for formal night on my cruise. Im in the second from the left.

108cq37.jpg

For a semi-formal function I went to this year.

Back