All-Star [1/31 - 2/1] Athletic Championship - Providence, Ri (3fp, 6al)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi! I'm from Michigan. I can't believe that we are still here! Thank God that the schools are closed in Michigan right now also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vizion's teams were great! I met a Vizion mom and her CP at the food court and told them I was worried about them making it home! Traveling by plane to New England in January and February is risky! I hope you all get home soon!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Vizion's teams were great! I met a Vizion mom and her CP at the food court and told them I was worried about them making it home! Traveling by plane to New England in January and February is risky! I hope you all get home soon!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."
@quitthedrama...thank you very much. Everyone made it home safe and we are now in Columbus for another comp. Not COA, that's at the end of the month. It was quite the adventure for my cp and I! I look forward to meeting you one day! Everyone from the East Coast was extremely nice, including the CP's and parents. I was very impressed by how cordial people were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back