All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 1 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some of the mistakes were borderline falls/bobbles, but at least 2-3 BF and a few bobbles.
Oh no they have been having such a good season and I was really rooting for them :(
Hopefully they still make finals...with that many falls, I doubt it, but that would be so sad

I really loved Fierce Tigerettes, sad they had that slight problem right at the end. There is something so satisfying about seeing teams that have super strong lower levels starting to come up at Worlds... I can't wait for South Bay Divas, American and Northern Elite to all get solid worlds teams.

Oh no they have been having such a good season and I was really rooting for them :(
Hopefully they still make finals...with that many falls, I doubt it, but that would be so sad
Yeah, at least 1 coed BF, 1 BF, 1 major BB and 1 BB that I remember..

They did well virtually this year, but have struggled a bit at in-person comps. They had a good few mistakes at UCA a couple weeks ago too.

I like how this board is rather inactive for the whole year, and then Worlds comes and we have a 30 page thread in 10 hours.

I can't keep track of which ICE team is from which location. I know where their 3 main teams are from (Lady Lightning, Thunder, Golden Girls) and that's it. That's one of the downsides of having multiple locations, I stop knowing who the heck any of your teams are because it's too difficult to keep track. They have 3 teams in Sm Sr Coed and I can't distinguish one from the other.

Last edited:
Back