All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 1 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I need cheerleaders too come back!
Cause like I’m not a huge fan of smoed, but I don’t like not knowing everyone in the team

That was SCARY, I'd say that's a concussion, he over rotated, fell straight onto his back, had his head smack into the mat and fully blacked out for a few seconds.

LB had at least 2 BB, one in the first roundoff thingy where she landed on her knees so probably an AB/AF on that too, then they went to prep and missed skills, and then another BB from another group

Smoed was looking so good! Hope the person who fell is okay. Missed LB. My stream seems to struggle when trying to watch 2 different streams. It was stuck on the loading screen and then I looked down and saw the thumbnail of LB in their dance.

I'm watching on Roku and rewound and could watch LB.

Okay, so hear me out.. I get that poofs are a-teams thing, but having your music so focused on your poofs, when there are none in your hair... Idk about this fam..
I've been thinking about this too. They haven't worn poofs for at least 2-3 years now, it's past time to stop having it so center focused in your music. One, maybe two references I'll let slide.

Loved Tribe VooDoo, rough go for GLOC6.
I gave up on this whole 3-way-stream, I'll just have to go back and watch the arena in between the last few teams in visa lol!

I've been thinking about this too. They haven't worn poofs for at least 2-3 years now, it's past time to stop having it so center focused in your music. One, maybe two references I'll let slide.
RIGHT, I was thinking they've been doing it for a few years but honestly couldn't remember if they did poofs in 2019 or not. Either add the poofs back in your hair, or take them out of your music lol!

Back