All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hello Everyone! My name is Travis and im new to this site. To be honest i no nothing about cheering. I am the Assciate Producer ,and cast memeber in a new hot film in Production in Salt-lake city utah called "Spirit Squad-Crime Fighting Cheeleaders!". This film is about A team of high-school cheerleaders who decide to give back to the community by taking down the bad guys in this Grindhouse style web-series about female super-heroes. Each Cheerleader have thier own set of weapons. A spirit stick that warps into a Bow staff,pom-poms that are really death charges,and a Bull horn that Blast a massive sound wave! And they are masters a martial arts.Anyway i joined this forum so i can get feedback on what other things that comes with cheerleading that will help make the film look as real as possible. If you wanna check out are sit we are on facebook. Here is the Link http://www.crimefightingcheerleaders.com. Thank you. And i can wait to here your ideas!!:)

Travis Webb this thread is probably not the best place to post this. Good luck with your show. I'm not sure I would be able to get into a show about ninja style cheerleaders with Pom Pom weapons and such. But I'll wait til I see it to pass judgement.

Hello Everyone! My name is Travis and im new to this site. To be honest i no nothing about cheering. I am the Assciate Producer ,and cast memeber in a new hot film in Production in Salt-lake city utah called "Spirit Squad-Crime Fighting Cheeleaders!". This film is about A team of high-school cheerleaders who decide to give back to the community by taking down the bad guys in this Grindhouse style web-series about female super-heroes. Each Cheerleader have thier own set of weapons. A spirit stick that warps into a Bow staff,pom-poms that are really death charges,and a Bull horn that Blast a massive sound wave! And they are masters a martial arts.Anyway i joined this forum so i can get feedback on what other things that comes with cheerleading that will help make the film look as real as possible. If you wanna check out are sit we are on facebook. Here is the Link http://www.crimefightingcheerleaders.com. Thank you. And i can wait to here your ideas!!:)
you might want to start your own thread in the RANDOM forum.
followed the link and my anti virus said it wasnt trusted so. . . sorry.

cupieqt, I'll go ahead and pass judgement. I really can't with this.
How bout a beautiful blonde character who has rocket boosters in her behind? I mean, that chick could really fly...
Travis, try reading more than posting, boo.

Back