All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like the intent but not sure I'm sold on the word Dauntless. Will definitely keep thinking about that one. What are you thinking logo?

Just a few made up to maybe spur other ideas...
Central Valley Allstars

Lake Effect Elite (weather related)

Copper Allstars (reference to revere copper in Utica)

Bullet Allstars (remington factory reference.)

Fearless Allstar or a Fierce Elite

**i know the other sides story #connected**
Please not Fierce Elite. :D

Hello!

New to posting. Have been reading around for awhile but finally bringing myself to post so I can participate in some of the threads. :)

Why do you all have to spoil the fun by giving honest answers to the What does CP stand for?

Haha, I like to be nice in this thread. All the others I don't mind having some fun. I'm not as witty as you though.

Haha, I like to be nice in this thread. All the others I don't mind having some fun. I'm not as witty as you though.
I am very nice in this thread. I usually, well sometimes, lead them in the right direction for the answer. ;)

Chicken Riggie All Stars is certainly fitting to Utica! Just had some last night

Chicken Riggie All Stars.

Sorry sorry, I'm really craving them.

I'm not a fan of the name Dauntless All Stars. But I like some of the ideas Cheer Dad has given you.

If I remember correctly, you're from the Utica area? I think Utica Cheer would be a strong name. Or something with the word Mohawk.

All really good ideas! I like the weather theme especially something snow related.
I like the intent but not sure I'm sold on the word Dauntless. Will definitely keep thinking about that one. What are you thinking logo?

Just a few made up to maybe spur other ideas...
Central Valley Allstars

Lake Effect Elite (weather related)

Copper Allstars (reference to revere copper in Utica)

Bullet Allstars (remington factory reference.)

Fearless Allstar or a Fierce Elite

Back