All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Trying to be more active here!
I've been looking at TFB for a couple of years now (maybe 2/3) but never made an account. Then when I did, I was rarely on it. But I overheard some people talking about a post on here (the website) just now walking the halls at Dallas so I decided why not actively join?
I hope everyone's had a great day.

So.... what is the actual purpose of the 3 posts before you're set free rule? That being said, this is my 2nd post. 2 down..... 1 to go....

Ok So someone May have asked this quetion already but does anyone know how we get a video posted to the 2015-2016 Videos Section on the Board??

So.... what is the actual purpose of the 3 posts before you're set free rule? That being said, this is my 2nd post. 2 down..... 1 to go....
A few reasons: 1) it gives you time to read the boards to get the feel of it; 2) it cuts down on the amount of people who make accounts to troll; 3) it makes you practice following directions

Ok So someone May have asked this quetion already but does anyone know how we get a video posted to the 2015-2016 Videos Section on the Board??
So if you're on your phone, go to the thread you want to post in and click on reply then click the picture icon.
d636f616b4fa8208bd971566c55c5f35.jpg

Then choose the video you want to post. Here's an example for you. This one is for our friend @ACEDAD I happened to be videoing this awards session at Cheersport Nationals because I love the presentation. And then the first thing that happened was just awesome. Makes me happy.

Hope that helps you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if you're on your phone, go to the thread you want to post in and click on reply then click the picture icon.
d636f616b4fa8208bd971566c55c5f35.jpg

Then choose the video you want to post. Here's an example for you. This one is for our friend @ACEDAD I happened to be videoing this awards session at Cheersport Nationals because I love the presentation. And then the first thing that happened was just awesome. Makes me happy.

Hope that helps you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made my daughters BF watch a SN team yesterday. He loved it. Always so great to see and the love they get shown in the cheer world is awesome.

**NCA Dallas, may the hits be more plentiful than Bobby Browns dates**

You need to be out of the newbie-section to post in the video thread, so make your third post here and then you should be good to go.

Back