High School American Cheerleader Trailer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Any way, I watched the trailer and couldn't help but wonder what our former coach was thinking when she said the team was ready to compete. The team that thought cradles and baskets hurt and they didn't want to do them. Sigh. She quit before anything happened.

Any way, I watched the trailer and couldn't help but wonder what our former coach was thinking when she said the team was ready to compete. The team that thought cradles and baskets hurt and they didn't want to do them. Sigh. She quit before anything happened.
OMG how are you guys fairing now?

OMG how are you guys fairing now?
The new coaches were moms who are teachers in the district. Neither wants to coach next year and they cared about the team in a mom-ish way. They didn't make they better cheerleaders, but they got along better.

We still don't have a coach for next year and it is important for the person to be employed by the district in some capacity. Ugh.

The new coaches were moms who are teachers in the district. Neither wants to coach next year and they cared about the team in a mom-ish way. They didn't make they better cheerleaders, but they got along better.

We still don't have a coach for next year and it is important for the person to be employed by the district in some capacity. Ugh.
That. Just. SUCKS.

And to think that most teams go through some form of this makes my stomach turn...

Back