Music Another Backbeats Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 12, 2010
Has ANYONE been successful in finding back beats? I have SFX and such that are new i can trade with you, please pm me i really need a lot of back beats! thanks!

I wanna order too . . . Hope it would be available next week or maybe next month . . . please please

Hey Chat. Is Vol. 01 the beats I already have? I currently have your beats labled "A Track 01 - 43", "Break 01 - 104", and a few others (Like - Annihilate 1 - 3, Badsista beats, BlesstheBT beats, etc).

Thanks, just don't want to get the same ones.

Dan

Hey Chat. Is Vol. 01 the beats I already have? I currently have your beats labled "A Track 01 - 43", "Break 01 - 104", and a few others (Like - Annihilate 1 - 3, Badsista beats, BlesstheBT beats, etc).

Thanks, just don't want to get the same ones.

Dan

The kit has some new ones.

So the kit includes the ones I mentioned plus say 50 or so new ones? Is that roughly correct?

Do you still use the older ones that I mentioned often at all?

So the kit includes the ones I mentioned plus say 50 or so new ones? Is that roughly correct?

Do you still use the older ones that I mentioned often at all?

Yes... It has some of the ones you mentioned, plus a lot more.

No I don't use many of the ones you mentioned, but I never get set in one way to mix music. So I might still use them very now and then. I go through phases with sounds. One week I'll be more Melodic and Upbeat, and other weeks I wanna make music that is just plain "Kick you in the Face"

Latest posts

Back