All-Star Atlanta All-levels

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm just so excited about this competition. It's my last competition ever. It's just gonna be so hard to say goodbye to allstar cheerleading!

Made it a point to watch your teams....CAO did not disappoint! Fierce!

Thanks, I'm glad they entertained you! We love too put on a great show for everybody. Aviator was very good as well. You'll have such a big program and everybody is so nice... I also loved Florida Top Dog this weekend. They have fun and very clean routines. Especially their coed 4 squad. ATA Knockouts was great too. Those girls can tumble for days! Rockstar was dominate with their clean creative routines too.

How did Aviators do?
I can't find results on the web at all.
We had a phenomenal day! We are so proud of our kids! We ended up as follows:
1) Mini 1 (Kites) - 5th (which is fabulous, if you'd seen this team at the beginning of the season and them now it's night and day! Most of these kids were on our exhibition tiny 1 team last year and they average about 5-6 years old). They rocked it out!
2) SmJr1 (Gliders)- 4th which is a little behind where I had them, but it was a really tight division at the top. They hit clean and had great energy so we're happy!
3) Lrg. Youth 2 (Tomcats) - finished a close second to Rockstar. They were both fierce routines but we had one early cradle that probably was the difference. Well done to Rockstar, they were great!
4) Lrg Senior 2 (Phantom) - They killed their routine and had crazy energy. They finished as Southeast All Levels Champs and will move on to the virtual round.
5) Lrg. Jr. Co-Ed 3 (Stealth) - This was the team that delivered shock and awe. We've worked really hard since CHEERSPORT Nationals to fix multiple things on this team and they've changed the routine, drilled, drilled and drilled some more. Added unassisted co-ed stunts and changed some people around. They hit the floor against the cheersport national champs who did NOT disappoint in a fierce routine. Just inside our partner stunts the greatest fear of all coaches happens.....the music completely cut out. In our three years, that's never happened to any team. They didn't miss a beat. The entire arena started screaming counts and they absolutely delivered the performance of their lives. They killed it. By only a .04 margin, they are the Southeast All Levels Champs and will move onto the virtual round (and had basically everyone in tears!)
6) Sm Sr 3 (Bombers) - 3rd - They put up a great performance! No major errors but some little things here and there that added up for them. They had a great season :)
7) Sm Jr 4 (Blackhawks) - 4th - I'm not going into great detail here because this placement was....concerning. I will definitely give it up to ATA Knockouts, we thought it was a dead heat for first place with them and wouldn't have minded a bit if we'd come in second to them. The Blackhawks put up a nearly perfect performance (one hand down), had energy and a difficult routine. I don't claim to understand scoring, but from the dead silence that accompanied their announcement in the arena, apparently not many others did either. In any case, they rocked it OUT and we are incredibly proud of them!
8) Sr Lg Coed 4 (Rockets) - 2nd - Rockets had a great performance with lots of energy. We're really proud of them! They came in a close second to Florida Top Dog who absolutely killed their routine. It was a great division and our hats off to Top Dog, they were fantastic!

All team videos are going up on the Aviator Allstar Cheerleading facebook page as I type since these teams seasons have ended. We'll wait until after Worlds to post Blue Angels :)

We had a phenomenal day! We are so proud of our kids! We ended up as follows:
1) Mini 1 (Kites) - 5th (which is fabulous, if you'd seen this team at the beginning of the season and them now it's night and day! Most of these kids were on our exhibition tiny 1 team last year and they average about 5-6 years old). They rocked it out!
2) SmJr1 (Gliders)- 4th which is a little behind where I had them, but it was a really tight division at the top. They hit clean and had great energy so we're happy!
3) Lrg. Youth 2 (Tomcats) - finished a close second to Rockstar. They were both fierce routines but we had one early cradle that probably was the difference. Well done to Rockstar, they were great!
4) Lrg Senior 2 (Phantom) - They killed their routine and had crazy energy. They finished as Southeast All Levels Champs and will move on to the virtual round.
5) Lrg. Jr. Co-Ed 3 (Stealth) - This was the team that delivered shock and awe. We've worked really hard since CHEERSPORT Nationals to fix multiple things on this team and they've changed the routine, drilled, drilled and drilled some more. Added unassisted co-ed stunts and changed some people around. They hit the floor against the cheersport national champs who did NOT disappoint in a fierce routine. Just inside our partner stunts the greatest fear of all coaches happens.....the music completely cut out. In our three years, that's never happened to any team. They didn't miss a beat. The entire arena started screaming counts and they absolutely delivered the performance of their lives. They killed it. By only a .04 margin, they are the Southeast All Levels Champs and will move onto the virtual round (and had basically everyone in tears!)
6) Sm Sr 3 (Bombers) - 3rd - They put up a great performance! No major errors but some little things here and there that added up for them. They had a great season :)
7) Sm Jr 4 (Blackhawks) - 4th - I'm not going into great detail here because this placement was....concerning. I will definitely give it up to ATA Knockouts, we thought it was a dead heat for first place with them and wouldn't have minded a bit if we'd come in second to them. The Blackhawks put up a nearly perfect performance (one hand down), had energy and a difficult routine. I don't claim to understand scoring, but from the dead silence that accompanied their announcement in the arena, apparently not many others did either. In any case, they rocked it OUT and we are incredibly proud of them!
8) Sr Lg Coed 4 (Rockets) - 2nd - Rockets had a great performance with lots of energy. We're really proud of them! They came in a close second to Florida Top Dog who absolutely killed their routine. It was a great division and our hats off to Top Dog, they were fantastic!

All team videos are going up on the Aviator Allstar Cheerleading facebook page as I type since these teams seasons have ended. We'll wait until after Worlds to post Blue Angels :)
That's wild stuff about the L3 team. I'm glad the crowd got the counts going so they could finish.
Rockstar must have turned in a great performance to beat the Tomcats. THey hit every single time we saw them this season.

That's wild stuff about the L3 team. I'm glad the crowd got the counts going so they could finish.
Rockstar must have turned in a great performance to beat the Tomcats. THey hit every single time we saw them this season.
They really did. Tomcats were fierce all season. I think it really came down to that one early cradle (which was the only deduction I saw). It cradled about a count early but I really think that was the difference. Tomcats are fierce but they're also a really young youth team. The grand majority of those kids on that team are mini age with just a few youth and probably 12-15 of them are throwing tucks now. They were thinking about a mini 3 for next year until the rule changes so it will be interesting to see what happens with that group. I'll tell you this much...when they're senior 5......lord help their competition. They'll be the ones everyone talks about on this board.

They really did. Tomcats were fierce all season. I think it really came down to that one early cradle (which was the only deduction I saw). It cradled about a count early but I really think that was the difference. Tomcats are fierce but they're also a really young youth team. The grand majority of those kids on that team are mini age with just a few youth and probably 12-15 of them are throwing tucks now. They were thinking about a mini 3 for next year until the rule changes so it will be interesting to see what happens with that group. I'll tell you this much...when they're senior 5......lord help their competition. They'll be the ones everyone talks about on this board.
Yeah I know. That's bad news for us! HA!
If they all progress and stick together then they'll be real tough.

Back