All-Star Battle Under The Big Top - Atlanta Ga - Dec 12-13 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 13, 2009
Just wondering what gyms and teams will be in attendance at this years BUTBT by All Star Challenge / Varsity? We normally use it as our first run for TG Miami Senior 4's and 5's.

ACX D&G from Charleston.
I'm pretty sure, but not 100% confident that Crazy Jags (Jr 5), Kat Daddies (SC5), Swaguars (R5), Divas and Dudes (Sr Coed 4), and Purple Haze (normally S3 or 4.2 i believe) from Columbia.

Can we move this to the main allstar forum for updates this weekend?
Probably no need to do that but @Ashley has the power if so inclined to move it.

**There is a fine line between looking Fierce in a routine and looking Ehr Meh Gawwd**

Can we move this to the main allstar forum for updates this weekend?

Do you think there's a benefit to having it there? We generally try and keep competition threads in this forum.

Do you think there's a benefit to having it there? We generally try and keep competition threads in this forum.
Thanks, no problem. I'm sure someone will start an update thread in the allstar forum for the major bid comps this weekend.

ACX D&G from Charleston.
I'm pretty sure, but not 100% confident that Crazy Jags (Jr 5), Kat Daddies (SC5), Swaguars (R5), Divas and Dudes (Sr Coed 4), and Purple Haze (normally S3 or 4.2 i believe) from Columbia.
Late to this thread but those team names are dope.

ACX D&G from Charleston.
New info about teams going (and a change of some divisions)
D&G (SS4) from Charleston
Columbia:
Prodigy (y3)
Crazy Jags (small J5)
Divas (large S4)
Kat Daddies (MCO 5)

Back