OT Bigbrother

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
AH-DICTED

...seriously i need help but i love seeing all the psychology behind it its fascinating to me. i will say though i kind of hate most of the cast this season. (aside from andy, howard, helen, and elissa)

I want Arron gone! Or however you spell her name lol!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

The best part of the entire show is reading about how she thinks everyone loves her, and how she thinks she will be asked back for future seasons. Her and Jeremy! I just sit there and think "girl, you have NO idea what you are in for when you get out...."

The best part of the entire show is reading about how she thinks everyone loves her, and how she thinks she will be asked back for future seasons. Her and Jeremy! I just sit there and think "girl, you have NO idea what you are in for when you get out...."

One of the most oblivious cast members ever. I can't wait until she's gone.

This whole cast is way too much for me. I feel like it's the sorority/fraternity season of Big Brother or something. All of these young pretty people hooking up, backstabbing each other and thinking they're the next BB all star. I am all about Helen and Elissa, they are making moves without being petty teenagers. Elissa has already managed to flip two evictions, both of which she was the original target and slated to definitely go home. Go girl!

I think I am going to have to put my husband on the Fierceboard for this thread. He picked me up at the airport and detailed the entire episode for me. Said it was the best BB ever. I've been married for 24 years and the fact that he even mentioned it, must less went through all the details was probably a first. :eek:

I bought the feeds the second it went off the air and it was worth every penny. I hope Elissa keeps winning MVP and running this game... And I hope Aaryn is out next and Julie rips her a new one... Delusional.

One of the most oblivious cast members ever. I can't wait until she's gone.

This whole cast is way too much for me. I feel like it's the sorority/fraternity season of Big Brother or something. All of these young pretty people hooking up, backstabbing each other and thinking they're the next BB all star. I am all about Helen and Elissa, they are making moves without being petty teenagers. Elissa has already managed to flip two evictions, both of which she was the original target and slated to definitely go home. Go girl!

As much as I hate to say it, Elissa is a reaaaallly good player. I was not a fan of her sister and I am not a fan of her, but I do have to admit she's already managed to get 1 decent player and 1 really big threat out the house. I feel like Aaryns head is really big from being HOH. She went too "I want revenge" for getting David out too fast and she's making herself a huge target cause I really don't think anyone likes her that much in the house anymore.. My favorites so far are Mccrae and Gina Marie. I don't have live feeds and for some reason they don't give Andy, Candice, Judd, or spencer air time. So I don't really ever see them and have no opinion about them.

Who's your guys' favorites?

Dang I have some catching up to do. DH and I have been ditching BB to watch Sons of Anarchy on Netflix (yea we are way behind on this series haha).
Starting this season I told my hubby I think I'm over the immaturity of these people. The seasons with Janelle and Kaser (sp?) and Will and Boogie, etc were all so intellectually played that this group just seems to be a collection of dumb a$$es.

Back