OT Books To Read Over The Summer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 25, 2010
I hate reading during the school year but when summer rolls along I love to read a great book! Any suggestions??

I thought I hated reading too but when you're sitting out by the pool its kind of nice and relaxing. Once I actually started reading I liked it!

I really want to read Tuesday's With Morrie and The Five People You Meet in Heaven (both by Mitch Albom). I heard these are both really good! This past summer I read My Sisters Keeper, and that of course was awesome. I've also heard really good things about The Pact, which is also by Jodi Picoult if you are in to her books.

I really want to read Tuesday's With Morrie and The Five People You Meet in Heaven (both by Mitch Albom). I heard these are both really good! This past summer I read My Sisters Keeper, and that of course was awesome. I've also heard really good things about The Pact, which is also by Jodi Picoult if you are in to her books.

I wanna read My Sister's Keeper so bad! We watched the 5 People You Meet In Heaven in religion this year and the story was really good (so sad!) so I bet the book would be even better.

I read Soul Surfer when I was in Florida on spring break and it was really good and inspiring! Also any Nicholas Sparks like The Last Song, Dear John (those are my favorites). I think he's my favorite author.

i had to read and then there were none by Agatha Cristie for school. It was actually pretty enjoyable :)
and if you havent read all the harry potters yet, do that.

The Pact is AMAZING!!!! It's my favorite book. I just finished House Rules by Jodi Picoult and it was also really good. I've never been disappointed with one of her books. I also love Nicholas Sparks and Emily Giffin (author of something borrowed). Elin Hilderbrand writes wonderful beach reads. This summer I want to read The Help and all the Harry Potter books again (nerd alert!) before the last movie comes out.

so freaking good. i cried so many times. My Sisters Keeper was pretty good too.

Oh, last year for summer reading for school I read The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. It was SOO GOOD. It's not something I would normally read, but I really liked it. I even wrote about it for the essay question on my English final today :)

Both AMAZING.
what genre do you like? i LOVE reading and i could recommend tons and tons of books - in specific genres aha

Back