OT Bow Walls

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
my flyer has a bow wall
i just have a bow backpack
every bow i get i put in on my backpack :)
not the best idea because they get stolen sometimes but its cute!

I've been wondering for a while, how do you attach them to the bag?

(I realize that the person above me just answered the same thing but I'm curious because I believe there are a few ways!)

peytonnmariee said:
i have a handel like to hang my bag up and i tie them to that, if not you can super glue string and tye them to that.

That makes sense. I used to use safety pins but I just want to find the best way.

@glittergirl96 and @OMGitsMELANIE

I'm going to try to make a video on how to attach the bow using the hair elastic to a backpack. It's really easy! You just need to be careful that you don't snap the elastic.

Is this the oldest thread still open on the board? @ohhh lindss started it in January 2010.

For those that can't hang them you can always buy or make bow boards that you clip your bows to and then you can either set them next to something are hang the board off the back of a door. I have a bunch of them for all the bows I have and it makes it so easier to move them if I need too

I've been wondering for a while, how do you attach them to the bag?

(I realize that the person above me just answered the same thing but I'm curious because I believe there are a few ways!)
i just tie them on... they get stolen alot but whatever
@glittergirl96 and @OMGitsMELANIE

I'm going to try to make a video on how to attach the bow using the hair elastic to a backpack. It's really easy! You just need to be careful that you don't snap the elastic.
this would be extremely helpful so my bows can stop getting stolen!

Back