Bring It On: The Musical Hit Broadway!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

E

Editor

Read Full Article...

Our Billboard in Times Square! Our brand new billboard went up a few weeks ago in Times Square right next to the TKTS area! How cool is that?! Our show also got a brand new logo for Broadway.
TS1.jpg

Danielle Carlacci and I went to visit the billboard the first night it was up so we could see it for ourselves. It’s HUGE and made us SO excited to start the show! It’s really cool to think of how many thousands of people see the billboard, and for me to be apart of this show.
times2.jpg

The Today Show. Our first press performance for Broadway was for the Today Show! It has been a dream for many of us to be able to perform at the Today Show, and lots of dreams came true this day. We may have had to wake up at 4:30am, but it was TOTALLY worth it!
Today3.jpg

Sister Sister! My fellow castmate, Courtney Corbeille was lucky enough to have her sister be apart of Bring It On: The Musical starting in New York! Chandler Corbeille was an intern for our show for the last couple of months, so she was able to see all of it come together and be with us through this exciting process.
sisters4.jpg

It’s All Happening. A few of us in costume for our Today Show performance of It’s All Happening.
costume5.jpg

Danielle Carlacci, Courtney Corbeille and I visiting Rockefeller Center. We only have one day off a week, so we have to take advantage of seeing the sites of New York City (and the shopping of course). Here, we were on our way to rehearsal after breakfast and stopped for a photo opportunity. It’s so cool to get to walk by so many famous sites on our way to work each day.
Rockefeller6.jpg

Fourth Of July. Our Fourth of July consisted of going to lay out on top of a rooftop. It was SO hot outside, but we don’t get to see the sun much during our tech process so we didn’t mind the heat at all! Here are a few of us girls, Haley Hannah, Danielle Carlacci, me, and Casey Jamerson.
July4_7.jpg

We taught our personal trainer (and friend) Laura Baeumel, how to be a top girl! She cheered in high school, but was always a base. She’s a natural!
stunt8.jpg

After a long day in the sun, we went to another friend’s rooftop to watch the Fourth of July fireworks. It’s so great that we have made such strong friendships and have so much fun together!
fireworks9.jpg

Back