College Cardinal Flight - Louisville Cheer Web Series

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm excited for this webshow, I wish more teams did this kind of stuff. I would love to see smaller teams like Morehead State do something like this, give a new perspective.

Someone uploaded the entire first season of Cheerleader U with the University of Kentucky if anyone is interested! I didn't think this need it's own thread. Link

I'm excited for this webshow, I wish more teams did this kind of stuff. I would love to see smaller teams like Morehead State do something like this, give a new perspective.

Someone uploaded the entire first season of Cheerleader U with the University of Kentucky if anyone is interested! I didn't think this need it's own thread. Link

Thanks for the link. I lost that dvd.

I remember watching this a little while as a brand new (and young) assistant coach to a HS team and hoping I'd never have to cut a veteran as a head coach! (Spoiler alert: I have now done it a few times and it is never easy.)

Currently watching cheerleader U at work because it's a slowww day and no one is in the office. lol

Back