Music Cea 2010 Unheard Mix

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

that was semi lame. im a little upset that i listened to the whole thing for a 1 second ending.

that was semi lame. im a little upset that i listened to the whole thing for a 1 second ending.
1stly RE listen because the dance is different.. like i said ... and i didnt ask you to "waste your time " ...i simply asked for you to listen and when it was actually used for..

1stly RE listen because the dance is different.. like i said ... and i didnt ask you to "waste your time " ...i simply asked for you to listen and when it was actually used for..

oh i didn't notice a difference in the dance.

and no need to get upset. you have to know me to know how i said that line above i guess. i wasn't yelling at your and telling you i wasted my time.

oh i didn't notice a difference in the dance.

and no need to get upset. you have to know me to know how i said that line above i guess. i wasn't yelling at your and telling you i wasted my time.
sorry i have been in ALOT of pain since yesterday.. lol and nbd ... but i did post it in the first post of the thread.. lol

then title it UNHEARD TO ME. dont get our hopes up for the unheard ESPN version.
READ IT AGAIN THEN ... her let me show you "when did this mix come out ( the dance is different ) and no it is not ESPN WORLDS..." .. look at the top .. yes the espn is out there i know for a fact..

Latest posts

Back