All-Star Cea Sports Bra On Ebay.. Benefits Susan G Koman For The Cure

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love the idea of this. ( Yes, I am aware that it is now ended for an astonishing $226.03..bless the person who has donated that because the cause is great!) Anyways, this makes me think of how much money they would have raised if they "sold" 100+ of these...They could charge the base price of the sports bra and add in a donation price of $10-15 on each one. I know this would be a lot more work in organizing but the outcome would be the payoff. Maybe an idea for a bigger gym out there...I am sure many "fiercers" would jump on the buying of this appareal and more people would be able to reasonably afford 10-15 dollars which is more suitable for many than paying $200+. This does take exclusiveness out of the product in some ways but is a good way for promotion of a gym, a group effort to donate for a good cause, and has "fan" appeal bc they are recieving a product. Just a thought...Congrats to the winner of the bid and to the honor of Courtney's grandmother ( whom the proceeds will be donated in the name of)

$(KGrHqN,!ikE4sbS5mlqBOVYvH(F0!~~48_12.JPG
$(KGrHqF,!jcE4oMO0e5qBOVYvQV3!!~~48_12.JPG
$(KGrHqJ,!i4E4qcKRVttBOVYvVK8Mg~~48_12.JPG
$(KGrHqJ,!l!E4lyjefnsBOVYvcS3sw~~48_12.JPG
$(KGrHqV,!l0E4mE6eTTDBOVYvdg)7w~~48_12.JPG

LOVE IT! :) <3

After a 2 day bidding war I had the high bid and then someone who did not bid on at all before this made the winning bid with 5 seconds left ensuring that I would not have a chance to increase my bid! I'll have to remember that great strategy for next time, LOL!!! I was going to surprise my CP with it since she is the worlds biggest CEA and Maddie Gardner fan! Best part is some money was raised for charity!!!

Latest posts

Back