Cea Sports Bra/shirt For Sale Or Trade

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 2, 2010
My friend Amanda is desperately looking for someone who wants a CEA sports bra in Adult small or a shirt in adult small. She has traded with me a few times and I can vouch for her accountability. She also has some Cali stuff. If you're interested just comment below and I will give you her facebook so you can talk. Here's the pics: Love

My friend Amanda is desperately looking for someone who wants a CEA sports bra in Adult small or a shirt in adult small. She has traded with me a few times and I can vouch for her accountability. She also has some Cali stuff. If you're interested just comment below and I will give you her facebook so you can talk. Here's the pics: Love
i am interetsed!!

I am interested also, does she have a kik?

I've Facebook messaged we like 10 times a month ago but she never replied

I am MORE THAN interested :) I messaged her on tumblr a bunch of times and she never answered..

Back