All-Star Changes At Jamfest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

crazycheermom

Cheer Parent
Jan 19, 2011
I thought they worked out great! Specifically, sending Day 1 standings via Twitter. Awards, having them running thoughout the day. That was great for those of us who drove and allowed us to get on the road asap. Immediately sending results via Twitter and immediately posting to web. Thanks so much! Little things that really seemed to work well.
Two small negatives at Majors... please have a better ticket entry procedure. There was supposed to be a "single" line; however, as more and more people lined up, the line ran out of room. So people just started standing anywhere and then basically cut in front of those who were in the actual ine. And lastly, the concession line! UGH.... Literally stood in line for 30 minutes. Got my food, left my money and RAN to my seat as they were couting down. People were getting seriously upset!
Overall, had great time.

I loved the new awards format! Loved!! We were in and out in 15 minutes. No more long, dragged out ceremony. No more Jammy. Loved the "in the round" set up and how they brought up the top 4 teams. Huge kudos to Jamfest for the awards ceremony changes.

I loved the new awards format! Loved!! We were in and out in 15 minutes. No more long, dragged out ceremony. No more Jammy. Loved the "in the round" set up and how they brought up the top 4 teams. Huge kudos to Jamfest for the awards ceremony changes.
I agree. It was GREAT! A lot less hectic and scary for the parents of little ones, too. No need to worry about the post awards crush.

Back